Elementary Student Expectations at Blue Hill JH/HS Football Games
Athletic events are fun and exciting for all individuals. However, we ask that all elementary students abide by the following expectations while attending football competitions during COVID-19 restrictions:
1. Elementary students attending games are expected to sit with a parent or guardian.
2. Elementary students need to stay off the track area (stay behind the cabled fence) and not play underneath the bleachers for safety reasons.
3. Elementary students cannot sit on the floor of the bleachers or stand on the bleacher stairs. This impedes traffic going in and out of the bleachers.
4. All student behavior is expected to be school appropriate. Any student caught using foul language or participating in actions deemed inappropriate by any Blue Hill staff member will be removed from the game.
5. The playground area will be closed during home football games.
6. No “pick-up” elementary football games will be allowed on school grounds during home games.
We look forward to having you at the games to cheer on the Bobcats and help them bring home a victory!
Map & Directions - Please note parking areas