- Classes will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- The building will open for students at 9:10 a.m.
- Please do not park in the circle drive area
- Parents will not be entering the school building.
- If you are making a lunch money deposit, please send the check with your child and it will be collected and turned into the office by their homeroom teacher.
- Please send any paperwork due to the office with your child.
- Students will enter through the main elementary doors.
- Staff will be there to greet students upon arrival.
- Staff will be available to help students locate their new classrooms.
- Students will go directly to their classrooms upon entering the building.
- Lockers will not be used.
- 3rd-6th Grade students need to return their Chromebook and charger.
Kindergarten (non-bus) students may enter directly through the south kindergarten door - outside entrance. Parents can park in the south parking lot and walk their kindergarten students to the building. Mrs. Allen will be there to greet students at the door.
Additional Notes regarding the upcoming school year:
- Students will not be allowed to bring birthday treats for their class.
- Student lunches will be kept in the classroom until lunchtime.
- Individual water bottles are encouraged - please send one with your child, if possible.
More Questions? Please contact Mrs. Toepfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-756-2085.